yfz 450

JaronMoor#7

Jul 1, 2009
devils lake,ND
ok i know this sounds impossible but do you think this guys would trade his yfz for the blasty i meen he said he would even trade for aftermarket parts maybe he is talking about an ltr 450 with aftermarket parts but whatever you think it is even worth a try i meen it is almost an automatic no probably

minneapolis craigslist > _(hennepin co) > for sale / wanted > recreational vehicles
please flag with care:

TRADE MX READY YFZ 450 For LTR 450 - - $1 (greeley)
Date: 2009-10-17, 12:05AM CDT

I am willing to trade my MX ready 05 YFZ 450 for a 06 or newer LTR 450 stock or some after market parts.
My yfz has:

JB 2+ a-arms

inmotion full drag pipe

JB 2+ swingarm with carrier

g-force axle

tag front bumper

Bling star full skid and grab bar

denten steering stabilzer

jb steering stem

fasst flex handel bars

maxxis front and rear tires

rear douglus beadlocks

ac nerf bars

motor work is je 13.5.1 high comprestion piston, stage 2 hotcams, port and polish, x-factor vavles. and springs

This is a GREAT mx quad raedy to hit the track i am getting to old to race just need something different for the trails

Call dustin if you have any questions 970-388-2698

yeah thats what i was thinking and i was gonna tell him that i am looking for something to race so why not trade it to someone that will race it right

just try the worst thing he could do is be like "hahahahaa a f*ckin blaster!!!???? are u kidding me?" but thats just a bunch of words.... I:I