yfz 450 help!!!!!

joshuafrazier

Jan 15, 2011
Dade
I went and looked at a yfz 450 today, it ran out fine and all. Needed minor work, but i noticed the vin was scratched and only had the first 3. The bike has the Florida DMV offroad sticker, which you have to have the vin to get one. He doesnt have title either. So my question is, he's got the sticker, but no vin, should i get it and use acid to recover the vin, or let it go?

He's got Papers to show that he bought it from a worker at the yamaha dealer. He also got a jetski from the guy too. I just think he broke the frame somehow and replaced it. I'll let y'all know after I go again today.

Sorry guys!!! The vin was there but it was scratched from
Shifting. It's clear!!!! It rips, I'm sad to let my blaster be traded for it, but happy for the new toy!

Sorry guys!!! The vin was there but it was scratched from
Shifting. It's clear!!!! It rips, I'm sad to let my blaster be traded for it, but happy for the new toy!

i remember when i got my yfz a blaster was the only quad i had ever driven i hoped on the yfz in dark so couldnt see good and pinned the throttle like i did on the blaster,boy it gave me a suprise!!!