Yfz 450 heel guards, T9 baja rims w/ maxxis razr tires

'05Blaster

Feb 14, 2010
PA
All prices are negotiable

I have a set of yfz 450 heel guards for sale. no pics of them, they all look the same, not beat up or broken. $30+shipping

Also have a set of Yfz t9 baja rims on Maxxis razr tires. about 75% tread. Rears are a little scuffed but nothing serious. $200+shipping with front tires $150 + shipping without. Front tires have about 90% tread.to run these rear rims all you need is yfz/banshee hubs. not sure about the front. They will be cleaned up! pics were taken after a wet day of riding
Front rims
2013-01-22100345.jpg

Rear tires/rims
2013-01-22100329.jpg

I:I

is this for a ful set if so i may be interested i am going to kick my self for buying this other pair for 150 and could have gotten a ful set anyway om sent really interested

Forgot to add these on here, i have a pair of G-Force spacers for the front of a blaster. i think $50 + shipping seems fair.

Bump!!
Heel guards pending..
Open to trades on the front rims and tires.. looking for a set of polished rims on 20 inch tires for the front of a yfz

theyre not sold , i just dont wanna sell them yet because my dad might get hubs to run them on his . if he doesnt youll be the first person i let know.