YES OR NO and pics of the GIRLY build

prettyfly93

Feb 9, 2009
Langhorne, PA
Well i wanted some other opinions. I made these in about an hour. I wanted to see if it was worth my time to paint them and out them on or just buys some!! I used and old street sign i had in my room!!!! worked pretty good. Just dont know if it looks right or not. let me me know Thanks

Oh yea and the GIRL and I started her quad the other day. SHE WANTED EVERYTHING PINK!!!! it wasnt my idea!! LOL=))

Picture448.jpg

Picture449.jpg

Picture450.jpg

HER QUAD!!!
Picture446.jpg

Picture447.jpg

Just used the fender bolt. its hard to make the one the pipe side fit back more cuz if the pipe!! thats why there out so far. I made that side first and did the other to match that one.

what kinda pipe you have, you should get some 3" flat stock and make some brackets to push the scoops out. search for my DIY and you will see what i am talking about.

I have a f7 head pipe. I just got done making them alittle smaller and painting them. they look alot better. I:I post some pics as soon as they dry and i get them on!!!! Thanks for all the help

Well i wanted some other opinions. I made these in about an hour. I wanted to see if it was worth my time to paint them and out them on or just buys some!! I used and old street sign i had in my room!!!! worked pretty good. Just dont know if it looks right or not. let me me know Thanks

Oh yea and the GIRL and I started her quad the other day. SHE WANTED EVERYTHING PINK!!!! it wasnt my idea!! LOL=))

Picture448.jpg

Picture449.jpg

Picture450.jpg

HER QUAD!!!
Picture446.jpg

Picture447.jpg

it looks good man and lol like how u used the sign as ure scoops wat is the quad that is covered up with yoshi pipe?

The covered up machine looks like a crotch rocket with an atv tire just sitting next to it.
Scoops look good, pink frame looks....... different!?!? lol