yb200's build....

Originally Posted by 245stroker View Post
Do you even ride it? Damm, that things clean.
coming from the guy with a chromed motor you can see your nostril hairs in lol

lol thats funny

i kinda want to try that, i think why it says not for jumping on the kit isn't cause of strength, its because of how low it will put the front, if i had the money to blow i'd do that but, not now.

YB... about the lowering kit i would think someone on here could make one that would work.. My father welded up one on my 300ex to allow 400ex shocks to fit and i rode hard for over a year with no failure.

also on a completely different note... I am planning on sending you a swing arm next month or so...I will PM sometime soon.

YB... about the lowering kit i would think someone on here could make one that would work.. My father welded up one on my 300ex to allow 400ex shocks to fit and i rode hard for over a year with no failure.

also on a completely different note... I am planning on sending you a swing arm next month or so...I will PM sometime soon.

yeah i think the way to go is to make a bracket for the top shock mount but idk yet...i have to look in to it more.....my bro has a yfz with the lowering kit so i am going to see if the kit and his shocks swap over, the next time i am up there....

i have had a lot of people asking and wanting swingarms done so the sooner the better...or it might take longer to get it back

It doesnt really matter if water is in there or not,cause i took my stock stator cover off and there was alot of moisture in there as if it had been filled with water,everything still works

But for the most part,it would be smart to seal it :)