yb200's build....

yb200

Mar 28, 2008
South Dakota
well here we go.. I:I ...started the tear down phase...only about an hours worth of work on it today

here is before i started
23qynao.jpg

and a few of what i have done so far....not to much...
2an6a9.jpg

x370vt.jpg

will update every time i get a chance to work on her

Reactions: blasterdemon7
lol im doing a rebuild to....but dont want to jump the gun and start a thread to early LOL looks good sofar

lol im doing a rebuild to....but dont want to jump the gun and start a thread to early LOL looks good sofar

same here,we all have rebuild fever..lol i already started a thread but only thing in it is the tear down..im gonna lock it and start another one in a couple days. With video slide show tho..woot woot..lol

Good sh*t YB,cant wait to see what ur gonna do to it broski!! (any swinger caps?)lol.

thanks guys ill try to get some more done during the week and try to get that swinger off so i can get those caps to ya liquid

thanks guys ill try to get some more done during the week and try to get that swinger off so i can get those caps to ya liquid

sounds good man. Im ready to put the final color on the frame tomorrow and hit some clear. im using 3 full cans for just the frame of color and 2 of clear. lol.

I love your bike yb. Idk what it is. Its just sexy ahaha.

i bought this blasty brand new in 2002 and i think its the cleanest one i have seen around here.....I take very excellent care of my stuff as you can see by the condition of my blaster...but as paint chips and dirt and grime build its time to rebuild

i bought this blasty brand new in 2002 and i think its the cleanest one i have seen around here.....I take very excellent care of my stuff as you can see by the condition of my blaster...but as paint chips and dirt and grime build its time to rebuild

I hear yah. My quads have always been spotless. They just have to be perfect I:I

You rebuilding the whole thing, just the motor, or all?

If you do the motor, and need it glass bead blasted, give me a shout! Restores it back to the factory sheen.

You rebuilding the whole thing, just the motor, or all?

If you do the motor, and need it glass bead blasted, give me a shout! Restores it back to the factory sheen.

for now im just doing a clean paint and replaces various things like bearings and bushings and such....i told the wife i want a port job for christmas so will see about that lol