yb200's build....

I bet your itching to get out and ride now

nah not yet gotta wait till spring....those are pics kennedy took for me of my setup i should have it here mid week...and i have to get my swinger painted and get everything else done.....so come feb i should be done or close to it

Its sweet.
I talked to the guy who's doing my motor and its going to cost close to 600 to rebuild it...
I needs new everything, new piston, bore, and crank, so the +4mm crank is on the way, i'm thinking it might be cheaper to just get the 240 big bore head for it.

Its sweet.
I talked to the guy who's doing my motor and its going to cost close to 600 to rebuild it...
I needs new everything, new piston, bore, and crank, so the +4mm crank is on the way, i'm thinking it might be cheaper to just get the 240 big bore head for it.
Yes you will kick yourself for not.... I am kicking myself. Why are you having someone else do it? it would have alot of money if you did it and its super easy... I mean its a 2stroke there's 3 moving parts.

Yes you will kick yourself for not.... I am kicking myself. Why are you having someone else do it? it would have alot of money if you did it and its super easy... I mean its a 2stroke there's 3 moving parts.

I dont have the time and it would be my lucked i'd mess something up. And this guy guarantees his work, so if he does it I know it will work and it will last.

How's that compared to PC'ing. Worth it? What I mean is will it hold up with the rubbing and scratching. Also curious but how much was it all to paint ur frame and everything?

m9t5xd.jpg

11ad1mt.jpg

How's that compared to PC'ing. Worth it? What I mean is will it hold up with the rubbing and scratching. Also curious but how much was it all to paint ur frame and everything?

it is way better then rattle can but not as good as pc....imho any paint is going to chip scratch whatever over time.....total cost for paint for the whole thing

1 qrt yellow............ $10
1 qrt aluminum ........$10
1 pnt gloss black .....$6
gal of thinner...........$5?
hardener.................$ ???? my brother had it

so all in all bout 40 bucks for paint work...i used this paint on my trailer 2 yrs ago and it still looks good..