Yamaha Raptor 700 heel guards for blaster ?

NEONNIGHT34609

Dec 19, 2010
FLORIDA
anyone use these. i just got a set tonight but have not had time to see if they will work. has anyone used Yamaha Raptor 700 guards on there blaster ?

i heard it may with certain mods. if u have nerfs they prolly wont. i wanted to get a set for my blaster too but idk if theres a difference for 660 raptors bc i think i read sumhere that sum1 did it. if u get them on by all means im gonna get me a set too!

Hey guys, when I was looking for heel guards I remember that the Raptor 700s looked to me like the YFZs. Maybe different wire frames, I am not sure. The Raptor 660, 350, and 250 all looked alike to me. I got the 250s cuz I got a good deal. I think they all will bolt to the pegs but you may have to adjust them to clear the nerfs or other things. They will all work if you want them to bad enough. Good luck.

ok i just bought a 07 700 raptor heel guards. i really doubt the pegs will fit. im gonna fab it to fit maybe in a bit or tmrw depending if the old man is blocking the garage.. i'll keep u guys posted!

IMG_20110226_160209.jpg

here's my yfz heal guards with tusk nerfs. they fit together very well

29zbneq.jpg

are those the 250 heel guards? the ones i have came with the pegs and they definitely wont fit so i already unbolt it off. i just noticed the rear bracket frame isnt gonna fit the blaster frame neither so idk how im gonna fit it on right. i havent even started yet but will 1st thing tmrw. but the 700 raptor heel guards are preetty big. im gonna get it on regardless I:I

So you didn't have to do anything to the guards, just make brackets for fender mounts, correct? Those are stock raptor heel guards correct? The pics were from the left side, did you have to make bracket for right side too?

Last edited: