yamaha blaster transmission wanted...

yo dude if the tranny gears are all good and they slide into each gear and work then ill take it but give me like a week or so to get the money..... but i deff i want it so dont sell it to neone lol....

No problem man it will be here,, you may have to PM on here for me to notice may not watch this page,, if nothing else save that e-mail address and put like "notify Will" or somethin like that

Rock on!

I can run second if you need. I'm in his boat, too. Got one and it's just sitting. So if you two can't strike a deal give me a holler. I'm gonna maybe work on turning some parts, so, use me as a last resort and check with me first. I'm still trying to figure out what in the hell I'm gonna do!!

A

alright cool man cool..... yea my 4th gear is like completely gone in my blaster its like neutral lol so im like i myswell just buy a good tranny instead of trying to find the problem lol

I'v been there, my oil Dissapearded and I had my g/f in the cold years back and by the time i made it i had 1st and 3rd,, make sure you dont mess with it any more and clean out ALL the shavings very good and while yur in there inspect crank,