Yamaha Blaster Part Out In UK Some Aftermarket Parts.

Do you still have the rental handlebars?? How much shipped to US?

hi mate i do but i think i said before it would be cheaper buying them in the us as its about 70 dollars to post them and $30 for the handlebars. upto you though bud but just don't want you spending too much on them when you can buy other kind for cheaper in us. i paid £80/$110 for my tag metal alius ones :)

i now have available

Stock Steering Stem
Tag Metal Alius Handlebars
Renthal Handlebars
New Renthal Chain And Sprockets (can only fit stock swingarm as i cut to exact length.) been used for a hour.
Stock Swingarm (no bearing carrier)
rear axle
rear steel rims with kenda pathfinder tires have about 75% tread.
XRW Nerf Bars
stock heel guard the metal plates not the plastic part.
stock a-arms
stock bumper
2003 hood
tank plastic.

the last i have.

DMC Exhaust System Back For Sale As Guy Wasn't Happy I Done A Deal With Another Person on the shocks.

£155 shipped in the uk. pm for quotes outside UK.

Bump! would swap parts for ps3 or xbox 360 games bundles. just let me know what you have and we can work out something prefer uk only as postage is expensive. you pay to ship games il pay to ship the part. ;)

i now have available

Stock Steering Stem
Tag Metal Alius Handlebars
Renthal Handlebars
New Renthal Chain And Sprockets (can only fit stock swingarm as i cut to exact length.) been used for a hour.
Stock Swingarm (no bearing carrier)
rear axle
rear steel rims with kenda pathfinder tires have about 75% tread.
XRW Nerf Bars
stock heel guard the metal plates not the plastic part.
stock a-arms
stock bumper
2003 hood
tank plastic.

the last i have.
Hi how much would you let the rear axle go for?

You sell the elka fromts? I no this theead is really old just trying my luck.

Dahm i did read the whole thread, just saw you wrote you were holding onto the shocks so thought id ask! Thanks for repling though

Dahm i did read the whole thread, just saw you wrote you were holding onto the shocks so thought id ask! Thanks for repling though

no worries i wish i had kept tbh as there a nightmare to find in the uk! im in middle of upgrading my blaster (bought another ) but going to have to wait until i get work and just send out to the usa for new ones as find them anywhere