Yamaha Blaster Part Out In UK Some Aftermarket Parts.

Exhaust Sold. guy is putting deposit down tomorrow and sending rest in a few weeks. (exhaust is not getting sent to he sends it and hes fine with it :) )

bump

i have the following still available.

Axle
Steering Stem
swingarm (no carrier)
stock a-arms
front hydro brakes
elka shocks
front rims and tires
bumper
handlebars (renthal and the tag metal ones)
nerf bars
throttle and carb
wiring (i cut all the wires i didn't need off )
rear steel rims and tires

dident see this posted yet are you selling the rear breaks if their hydros

hi mate iv no hydros sorry its a 2002 model. plus i sold caliper about 8 months ago as i rebuilt it and it still didn't work so i gave up with it haha getting there :) guy is sending £50/$70 tonight to put deposit on exhaust and hes paying rest in 3-4 weeks :D

Shocks Now £360 Shipped! need money to buy a phone so need sold asap. $640 Shipped To US!! by a courier and would arrive within 3 days.

Rims and tires £160 shipped. can post to us just pm me for quote..

Front Hydro Brakes Complete With Everything To Mount On 2002 Or Older Models £165 Shipped! also can post to us just pm me for quote..

full tracking number will be given after 1 hour off paying me through paypal for them.

right guys im needing the cash for a iphone plus im needing some spare cash for games and accessories i want for xbox. i am now offering

Stage 3 Elkas For £320 Shipped In the UK Mainland Only. $550 shipped to the USA! now you know these are cheap as there over $1000 new. they will go by a 24 hour courier in uk and by Fed Ex Express To The USA And Other Countries And Will Be Delivered With 3 Days.

right guys im needing the cash for a iphone plus im needing some spare cash for games and accessories i want for xbox. i am now offering

Stage 3 Elkas For £320 Shipped In the UK Mainland Only. $550 shipped to the USA! now you know these are cheap as there over $1000 new. they will go by a 24 hour courier in uk and by Fed Ex Express To The USA And Other Countries And Will Be Delivered With 3 Days.

ill trade you myu xbox 360 and a bunch of games and accesories lol :D

the head is sitting at £23/$33 on ebay bidding as you guys know im putting the money to joe for another raffle for you guys if he is willing to do it :) if not il be coming a supporting member :) either way it is going into the forum as i got it from here :)

Last edited:
now we are getting somewhere :D

hydros sold.

shocks doing the p/x with guy for ps3.

the only thing i have that's really not stock is the front Aluminium Rims with maxxis razr 2 Tires. they have only been ran for 1 hour from new and it was on sand based track.

i can sell them for £140 shipped in the uk and $265 shipped to the USA. (1-3 working days)