Yamaha Blaster Part Out In UK Some Aftermarket Parts.

May 18, 2012
Scotland
Hi guys i am parting out my Yamaha Blaster 2002 Model Frame But With 2003 Front Hydros And Front Hood. i am doing this as i am going to be getting my 180 Degree Excavator Training And Licence For To Find Work. plus try put a little cash a side for another blaster later on once i start working. as i can't afford to run it anyway without a job.

fdfd001_zpscfaa5f63.jpg

fdfd003_zps58338239.jpg

i have the following Aftermarket Parts.
Diamond J Kit £40 like new. comes with all the mounting things you need for the frame and shocks. (Elkas Not For Sale As Gonna Keep Them Just Incase For Later.)

Front DWT blue Label Rims With Maxxis Razr 2 Tires. £200 like new tires only been ridden once for a hour!

DMC Exhaust System Been Ran For A Hour As well. £220 Comes With Jets For Stock Carb.

Tag Alius Handlebars Like new. bar pad has been trimmed to fit easier with stock stem. £50

XRW Nerf Bars Like New Only Been Out For A Hour Also. £60

i am parting whole thing. so i have
Engine (breaking it for parts. hemi head i won will be getting kept for my next blaster.)
Stock A-Arms
Plastics (won't post rear fender due to size)
Stock Bumper
Stock Stem
Renthal Handlebars
Stock Cylinder Head
Barrel
Boyesen Reeds
Carb
Throttle
Rear Steel Rims With Kenda Pathfinder Tires(have about 70% tread) rims need paint taken off properly. £100
Stock Swingarm,Carrier And Axle I Believe Is Sold To A Local Guy But I Will need to confirm.
Seat (new seat cover fitted by a shop! no rips or holes.)
Rear Shock
Etc.

Postage To UK Only as i don't have a printer for labels for ireland and outside uk.

drop me a pm or leave a reply.

Postage Depends On Item.(weight and size)

Thanks!

Last edited:
I wish you weren't in the UK. I would love to have those front wheels/tires. Good luck with the sale and new job.

I wish you weren't in the UK. I would love to have those front wheels/tires. Good luck with the sale and new job.

Thanks man! yeah man i wish i was in the us! would of sold alot of these parts alot easier as i think theres alot more blasters over there lol , if it all goes well with this sale il be getting the training done and hopefully have a better chance of getting a job.

how much for just the top end in american money i dont know how to convert uk money

Hi mate do you mean barrel and head? or piston as well? i have a near enough new Wiseco 66mm (bore is the same obviously) can send pictures by email of the piston when i had it off last month to do the gasket again with the genuine yamaha one. the piston has only had 3 hours ran on it (seriously) as i ride for like 20 minutes then let it cool down then go out again. only been out on it twice this and last year so not had alot of revving as im still learning the powerbands anyway.

to be honest it is a great little bike but because you are in the uk it would be much easier to sell the majority of it on ebay and it sounds like its working wish ya the best dude

to be honest it is a great little bike but because you are in the uk it would be much easier to sell the majority of it on ebay and it sounds like its working wish ya the best dude

yeah bud im just listing them on ebay :) leaving engine until last as if i manage to get enough to get another blaster il keeping engine fore spare. was doing training but changed my mind so just seling can buying one with upgrades already done then il have cash left for to get out on it.

Bump. Engine Sold Complete.

Shocks Are £400 (£420 shipped in the uk) /$600 ($690 shipped)

i have everything else. i am no longer selling them to pay for training or buy another blaster. i am selling up all together as my grandad doesn't keep well as he has problems with his back so i don't have anyone to take me out. but i dunno but my heart just isn't in it anymore :( maybe thats the sign why i keep taking it apart and not been able to ride it but i dunno :-/