Yamaha Blaster not starting

Tried it and still nothing took apart the crankcase lubed and grease put new fluids in everything the kick start still won't start the quad and its still stuck about 40% of the way... Thinking about sending it to the shop for repairs what do u guys think?

I saw that list and did the common ones and replaced parts the kickstart is stiff and won't go down all the way so I can start it. I cleaned many parts and got new parts for the quad. Please help :)

I saw that list and did the common ones and replaced parts the kickstart is stiff and won't go down all the way so I can start it. I cleaned many parts and got new parts for the quad. Please help :)

sounds like your going to have to pull the clutch cover and inspect the kicker gear, they are know to have the springs slip out of their respective notches, and even go bad, i have one like that now i've yet to tear into.

check this thread for the proper install......
http://www.blasterforum.com/do-yourself-20/how-install-kickstarter-gear-2227/

if that doesn't work, replacement with a known working one may be the only solution

thanks for site!! and also i just recently found out that im not getting fuel from the cylinder now? i put in brand new oil and then the next day i went outside to check it out and the oil that i put in leaked out? But the question that i want to know is if the cyclinder thing is not getting that oil,could make the kicker not go down all the way? I:I

If you leaked out all of your trans oil you have a problem that needs to be Addressed before you Try to Ride it .

Edit : Or Even try to start it .