Yamaha banshee

XxSiNMoCxX

Mar 25, 2013
I was wondering what octane does a yamaha banshee use is it 93? Im new and dont really want to put the gas my shee shouldnt take. I got a 99 banshee bored out just to 370 and has the pro circuit pipes. Also is it bad if we mix too much oil that it can cause a cylinder not to function i would like to know these things thanks for your time.

I was wondering what octane does a yamaha banshee use is it 93? Im new and dont really want to put the gas my shee shouldnt take. I got a 99 banshee bored out just to 370 and has the pro circuit pipes. Also is it bad if we mix too much oil that it can cause a cylinder not to function i would like to know these things thanks for your time.

first off u should use 93 octane unless ur motor requires higher octane level. you should not mix too much oil. mix it at the RIGHT and most USED amount which is 32:1

It is not bad if you add extra oil to the premix as long as you jet to suit the ratio.`

If you mix at 25:1 you will increase the compression and the lubrication to the motor, which can be a good thing, but you must adjust the jetting for the change in AFR.