Y'all might appreciate this...

the_mrs

Oct 2, 2011
Our son's 2nd birthday party is today. He's just like his daddy; always trying to tinker with something. Here's his cookie cake!
DSC00088.jpg

DSC00087.jpg

DSC00086.jpg

Your fearless leader, Mr. Sicivicdude did the outline, and I mixed the colors and did the decorating. I think it counts as a success! LOL.

Love the cake, send me some its my birthday today!

My age is now an awkward position, if you know what I mean.I:I

at the end of the day, it doesnt really matter what the cake looks or tastes like...for me, its all about you guys actually took the time and effort and made your sons cake yourselves. So many people just think oh flip-birthday, and phone the cake lady and order one. no love in that!

Well done!

at the end of the day, it doesnt really matter what the cake looks or tastes like...for me, its all about you guys actually took the time and effort and made your sons cake yourselves. So many people just think oh flip-birthday, and phone the cake lady and order one. no love in that!

Well done!

My centiments exactly, real love is shown by your thoughts and actions, not by the contents of your wallet.

If that cake tastes as good as it looks, and I am sure it will, as it is home baked, then you should be proud.

You guys are setting a fine example of family living, I take my hat off to you!

My centiments exactly, real love is shown by your thoughts and actions, not by the contents of your wallet.

If that cake tastes as good as it looks, and I am sure it will, as it is home baked, then you should be proud.

You guys are setting a fine example of family living, I take my hat off to you!

"like" button clicked

Thanks to the both of you, for realizing that it was a matter of pride, because we did something TOGETHER for our child. We celebrated our 6th anniversary yesterday, so it was sort of an extra special weekend.

After that touching moment, I can proudly say that the cookie cake was AMAZING. LOL. I think everyone who tried it enjoyed it, and commented on how good the design was. We'll be doing that, again. I:I