WTF!!!!

Hawaii

May 27, 2009
www.myspace.com
hey everyone i posted a topic about my motor rebuild earlier, now i have it finished...but i cant get spark now. it ran just fine before the rebuild and it got good spark and everything but since the motor overhaul i cant get spark now... weird???? can anyone help me!!!
o and by the way i checked power from my stator, i got power from the black and red wire and i got power from the yellow and red wire. but when i went to check the orange wire that runs to the coil ( where the spark plug gets its spark) i got nothing!!!!! what does that mean???? please Help me Out ASAP~!

Thanks,

Kevin

Check your grounds. If you painted the frame you have to sand or grind through the paint and make sure all the connections are tight and to the right wires.
Good luck

that was what i was thinking but i tried to find the break in the orange wire but i couldnt find it. now does the white/red, and the black/white wire from the stator supposed to have power too?? i havent painted the frame, plus i already checked the ground wires. i checked the cdi too the black/red wire runs to it, and i was still getting power to it, but i checked the orange wire too that runss to the cdi box and still no power to it