WTF people cant drive

2000blasternewb

Aug 4, 2009
FT. Sill, OK
So last wednsday I just got off work and got to sleep bout seven in the morning and about an hour later I woke up to this. This dude come hauling ass down my road says he bent down to get his wallet and BAAM!!!! I bet his stupid ass was texting on effin phone. Car is totaled and he didnt have any valid insurance.

2yotyco.jpg

29mk8hv.jpg

Yeah that was my car, it was parked legally in front of my house when it got hit.

no his insurance company wont accept liability since he didnt have valid insurance. my ins. company is going to take care of it and then sue him or whatever.

yea a little touch up paint might take car of that! dang that has to suck a bigone, so your down a car, did the guy say he would pay for it?

they sell stuff called cutting creme you can get it at any body shop... itll do the trick. dude thinks just cause he got a eclipse he gotta street race. a couple years ago some dude in a 62 impala ss came hauling ass and BANG! right into my freaking fence. missed my truck by about 2 feet

That WAS a nice car.I see you have an after market muffler on it to.

yeah i had alot of money into it, i was fixing to drop about 2 g's on building a turbo system for it. i lost out on alot cause of that kid.

that sucks man....having your car getting hit while its PARKED is just disturbing

thanks bro, yeah im still kinda messed up. dont even have a clue what im goin to do now.

cant sue someone for something they dont have man... thats whats wrong these days, he'll get away with it and do it again