WTF is this thing and how do i get rid of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok everyone sorry for flipping out but i can't stand when people act like i have no clue what the f*ck im talking about. I solved the problem! This is the same switch that would be in the throttle for the tors. BUT it is not the only one the previous owner had on it. There was one tied up under the hood and one in the throttle where it was originally so it had 2 tors switches in the wiring harness. I didn't believe there were 2 of them so i checked my trash pile and found the other one i already got rid and the place where i spliced the wires so I will have to splice these ones too. SO sorry to everyone who said it was tors and i said it couldn't be because I forgot one variable, how dumb the previous owner was.

good luck gettin any help now doucherocket....that was a real slick move there bud...way to make a name for yourself...I:I...keep up the good work tough guy...

Ya you must be really tough if you can get on a thread and post something just to have an argument its a lot better to argue if you actually have a point.

wow seriously.. we told you what it was and explained how u could get rid of it yet you can't go look? You solved it.. great! WHY ARE YOU STILL POSTING IN HERE when you make three posts withen short time that shows how eager you are to throw more gas on the fire...

go sit in a corner, drink a pop walk, around block i don't care just fix your attitude and maybe ppl will be willing to help more.....

joshhockey... use the f word one more time and you WILL get a vacation, once now and then happens and we tend to let it slide but when someone uses it numorus times in numorus posts... your asking for a vacation

and please show phragle some love, hes a old school blaster guy, hes been riding since most of our members were still in there huggys

Status
Not open for further replies.