Wrong year myens

theblasterboy

Feb 13, 2011
Lancaster,Ohio
Ia it me or dose it seem like the f*ckin world is ending now insted of 2012.I mean with the sjit goin on in Japan and the threat of government shutdown.Crazy I tell you just crazy.Anyways whats your guys opinions and views on this stuff?

well first off my opinion is ur 15 so u need to not worry about it and just enjoy being a kid while u still can haha I:I but other than that sh*t happens.. its a cold world and mother nature is a real biotch.

Dude, Japan is part of the "ring of fire" a volcanic and seismic active area that encompasses the whole Pacific ocean. It's only a matter of time before an earthquake hits right off their coast and a tsunami washes inshore...

Also, the federal governement has actually had about 25 shutdowns in the last 30 or so years. Most never make the news because they're simply a procedural problem (someone signed on the wrong line) and get taken care of right away.

This one is in the news because the politicians are in a "showdown" over federal spending and because they want it in the news so when it hits the fan the "other side" gets blamed more.

well first off my opinion is ur 15 so u need to not worry about it and just enjoy being a kid while u still can haha I:I but other than that sh*t happens.. its a cold world and mother nature is a real biotch.
Naa once you get to know me youd know im more of an adult than a kid.Just because Im 15 dont mean anything bud.

My thoughts on the mayan "calendar issue"

How many years ahead of time do you think our current calendar printers have stock piled right now in a warehouse? A few maybe? Possibly as many as 10 years in advance? The reason they might have not but a few years printed up in advance is simple: they don't know when some knucklehead might change the date of a holiday (which is included now on most calendars) and the basic layout of the calendar is stored on a computer now-a-days and all they have to do is hit the "print" button to make some copies.

Now think back a few thousand years when the mayans were around. The events on their calendar were based around the planting season and celestial events. They calculated those events many, many years into the future because they had to carve them INTO STONE. No need to make a new calendar each year out of stone when you could develop a system by which you could use the same calendar year after year. Just make a calendar which goes many, many years into the future at some point and it'll last a LONG time. Sure, eventually you're going to run out of calendar but by then you'll just make a new one. But guess what, they're not around to make a new one... their civilization was wiped out to the point noone remembers how to make a new one like that old one...

At some point it was inevitable that the calendar would run out of numbers. They couldn't make the stone tablet last forever... so I am dubious that the mayan's "picked" 2012 as the end of the world. That just as far as they bothered calculating....

That sh*t in japan does suck and probably will only get worse and effect all of us at some point, You guys in the west get it first!!! Personally I don't care about the government, They will do what they want.

if the world ever ends before 'm dead, i'll pay you all my money, no joke, i mean, what the hell am i gonna do with it when the world is ending, not like i'm gonna spend my last minutes with a hooker, and if i do, hell if i'm gonna pay her, but back to the point, don't worry bout whats gonna happen tomoro, live in the moment, but just don't do anything to get you put in jail while your living in the moment, cause thats bad

My thoughts on the mayan "calendar issue"

How many years ahead of time do you think our current calendar printers have stock piled right now in a warehouse? A few maybe? Possibly as many as 10 years in advance? The reason they might have not but a few years printed up in advance is simple: they don't know when some knucklehead might change the date of a holiday (which is included now on most calendars) and the basic layout of the calendar is stored on a computer now-a-days and all they have to do is hit the "print" button to make some copies.

Now think back a few thousand years when the mayans were around. The events on their calendar were based around the planting season and celestial events. They calculated those events many, many years into the future because they had to carve them INTO STONE. No need to make a new calendar each year out of stone when you could develop a system by which you could use the same calendar year after year. Just make a calendar which goes many, many years into the future at some point and it'll last a LONG time. Sure, eventually you're going to run out of calendar but by then you'll just make a new one. But guess what, they're not around to make a new one... their civilization was wiped out to the point noone remembers how to make a new one like that old one...

At some point it was inevitable that the calendar would run out of numbers. They couldn't make the stone tablet last forever... so I am dubious that the mayan's "picked" 2012 as the end of the world. That just as far as they bothered calculating....

Thats exactly what i think!!!!!