worst/best modifications.

IHATEU

Mar 25, 2009
Holly, MI
I've seen these in magazines and always thought they were informative. what was your worst mod. on your quad, the one that if you could do it allover again you wouldn't even think of doing. also what is your best or favorit mod. the one that if you bought a new quad before you even bought gas you would perform this mod.I:I

blinker fluid rocks!!! instant 5 hp increase!!! j/k f7 pipe was the best mod and razrs are the next up. but i dont have a bad mod on it.

best mod was the f7 i bought. worst mod was the original dumbass owner welding the rear hubs to the axle so if i ever have to remove the axle i have to cut the hubs off

best mod. would have to be the LRD and the jetting then shocks. i love the way my blaster handles now compared to stock.
bad mod. nuthin really hopefully i dont get any bad mods.

hmm im pretty happy with all my mods...although after researching, i my try different intakes. i have billet boss intakes with a built in crossover...so no tube or boost bottle. but im hearing that upp makes teh best intake.....so i may give them a try...

I don't have any pics of one on a Blaster that I can find right off. I'll dig through my collection and see what I can find.

my best mod. would have to be my Fasst Flexx bars, they made my bike way more comfortable, and they were free.

worst mod. was probably taking the air box lid off and leaving it in the barn so some one could throw it away, now i have to creep threw the water.

my best mod. would have to be my Fasst Flexx bars, they made my bike way more comfortable, and they were free.

worst mod. was probably taking the air box lid off and leaving it in the barn so some one could throw it away, now i have to creep threw the water.

why not just buy another airbox lid lol

best mod would have to be the rims/tires. really set it off. finished it

worst would be the 240 kit. if i didnt buy a used one that was f*cked, it wouldnt have been a problem. and its not like it wasnt a good power mod, it was just the pain in the ass it caused me.