Working out?

gearhead04

Jun 8, 2009
Anyone on here big into working out? Just curious, if anyone has experience with certain supplements/workouts/etc. I have gotten into it over the last few months as I'm trying to get into law enforcement, gotta be able to control people that get out of control. Let's hear it.

i'm not crazy into lifting and sh*t as much as i do running, but a good energy supplement is Fireball Liquid Fusion, definately makes a big improvement overall during the workout, IMO.

I take a product called Jack3d and creatine for a pre-workout supplements, and I take protein when I first wake up and right after my workout.

creatine, puts water in your muscles making you able to exert more stenght and make you able to lift for longer

in our school wait room we do this thing called lift to fail, all it simply is, is lifting a standar 45 pound bar on the bench press for as many times as you can, im teliing you man, it is the hardest thing i just about ever done, i did about a 100reps and i was DONE, my arms were burning so bad at about 30 reps

well this one kid did 1000 reps, but he was using creatine and was not afraid to tell anyone he was, and its not considered a steriod

but anyway im sure you have already heard of it, im just sharing, but try "lift to fail", it will kill your arms, shoulders, and chest, ahah

I want to get a little bit thicker, I'm 6' and 160 lbs. I have practically zero fat on me, and am very strong for my size. I need to balance it out a little though because I need to be able to run as well. I can currently run a mile and half in 9:45 the last time I had to test for a potential job

thats pretty good, im only 16, almost 6 foot 200LBS, and i ran a 8:55 second mile in gym class, but for some reason i can run a long distance pretty good but if it come to somthing like sprints and cant do a whole lot, but im pretty quick for like a 40 yard sprint but then i tired

creatine is good for looks and size if used right, but as soon as you quit taking it all the size goes away as its all water weight...a good pretein, pre and post workout is mainly key..a post workout and a good protein shake is very important casue your post workout should be a recovery shake..then a good protein shake to replace all the calories and carbs that you just used...a good routine to get down is to work out muscles that dont wear each other out...like doin chest and triceps in the same session (i feel) is a no no.... cause say you do your chest workout and move to triceps, you triceps are already tired/half wore out from the chest workout... ive always done shoulders and biceps, chest and back, and legs and triceps, and every other night or so doin a ab workout...im no professional body builder but have been working out for a few years...not saying i kno it all but i do kno some....and one more thing...do do the same repetative workout week after week....always take a day or 2 throughout the week off...and try switch up the workout and try different excercises and reps/sets every 2 weks or so, you need to shock your muscles in order for them to grow...hope this helped some...

creatine, protein, nitric oxide, and omega 3 supplements... then make a schedule to work different muscles on different days. and try to push farther every time

protein a must to repair and build muscle 1 gram to 1.5 gram per body weight a day. no more than 40 grams per serving or wasted. Every day!!!
Carbs are also need to build and put on size. mostly complex carbs.

Ceatine act a are a delivery system to muscles by volumize your cell with water so they bring in oxygen and absorbs more nutrients

look into aminos for added benefits like nitric oxide for better blood flow and pump.

for size must have a least 48hrs rest for each muscle group for size. Do not over train.
reps 8-10 for size or try super sets to jump start your growth.

Could go on and on!!!

more info
http://www.blasterforum.com/racing-11/physical-training-pre-workout-meals-14898/

i'm actually starting a 3 month bulk up tomorrow. i'm 5'6" and 125lbs.

just eat at least 1 gram of protein a day per pound you weigh. train a different set of muscles everyday of the week. i'm gonna be going 6-7 days a week. the guys i'm going with have a routine. biceps/triceps one day, chest one day, back one day, legs, etc... just dont lift for more than an hour at a time, or your body will start working against itsself

i've been realy realy big into it for about 5 years now...my first couple years i took creatine/superpump from GASPARI!!!! reccomend it to anyone who wants to bulk...but my senior year i kinda went the other way...if you know what i mean (not natural) haha...shhhh

and to be honest i love juicing...im off rite now, but cant wait to start again...if you want you can PM me and ill answer anything you have about working out in general...

Well I was working out for a few weeks before I stopped for a bit to deal with some things. Basically just do what you can and keep truing for harder... I have surprised myself with how strong I really am and I only recently started working out... my legs and chest are super strong work on the muscles that are your weakspot first and then when you feel they are equal open up the workouts to other muscles. Also in the spring when it begins to warm up go out bike riding or jog, run, build up your stamina that always helps in a work out

Here ya go buddy any and all questions probably already answered and if you cant find what your looking for just ask! Bodybuilding.com! There is a forum and store.

Yea I do I also want to get into law enforcment and I'm tired of getting pushed around all the time and I want to be able to ride harder on my dirt bike. I do p90x and it works great I drink GNC whey protein.

I lift at least 4 times a week. Some days not as hard as others. Then I play basketball two nights a week. I just recently ran out of creatine and haven't gotten anymore yet. I also take protien. I'm 6'3 190lb