wolverine big bore vs ct240 blaster

79 bronco

Moderator & Self Custom Psycho
Staff member
Apr 9, 2010
I don"t know???????
My brother in law has a 96 wolverine 350 and is getting a 446cc big bore stroker kit from four stroke tech . He claims it will double the HP and says he will smoke me. the stock hp on the 350 is about 17 or 18 hp so double that and you have 34 to 36 hp . The wolverine is about 485 lb .

Does my ct sonic 240 kit have a chance ? my hp is double to . Stock blaster is about 17 hp . Ct claims 40 hp with 38mm carb i have a 36 mm . The blaster is adout 350 lb . :-/

You should crush him. Multiple reasons, weight, gearing, my blaster is not faster than my king...its very close and it has more power and gearing than a wolverine

a wolverine is all time 4wheel drive (correct me if im wrong) and he will have way more mass to turn than the blasty i would say no problem beating him with what u have

i smell a blaster beat down!!!!
and stock weight is 330, at least thats what my brand new 96's book said
trim some steel for aluminum parts and crack the high 200's

i smell a blaster beat down!!!!
and stock weight is 330, at least thats what my brand new 96's book said
trim some steel for aluminum parts and crack the high 200's

I did not say stock weight i have skid plates and outher crap to add weight so i guess 350 lb

Attachments

• 058.jpg
    058.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 603
  • 104.jpg
    104.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 326
Last edited:
unless your skid plates weigh a LOT i don't think you've added much weight really. especially with the aluminum wheels and stuff you've subtracted some, so its probably pretty close to the stock weight

just make sure you take that cooler off or thats gonna add more weight haha im just kidding bro. you will definitely beat him man and nice blasty by the way

unless your skid plates weigh a LOT i don't think you've added much weight really. especially with the aluminum wheels and stuff you've subtracted some, so its probably pretty close to the stock weight

The fenders weight more than stock and the stainless steel frame guards and skid plates on the frame and swingare dont help . The big 22x11x10 all trak and .190 wheels did weight a little more than my old tires and steel wheels but i know the old ones were not stock . I did get rid of the heavy heel guards and got a aluminum bumper

take the bathhroom scale out to the driveway. have a friend help you stand it stright up with the grab bar on the scale. tilt it back untill the back tires are in the air and ALL the weight is in the grab bar. most scales go too 299 pounds. if the scale says 25 it weighs 325. if the scale is in the 80s or 90s its under 300.

Dam a Blaster wieghs 330 pounds......

My LT250 wieghs less than that.....

I would hope your Blaster would whoop the big heavy 4X4........

Hi
A friend of mine has a almost new Wolverine 450 all stock
My blaster just has a fmf pipe and trust me, I can smoke him easy. (except in deep mud)
The wolverine is automatic so it's response time is very slow, especialy on twisty roads that you need to be on and off the gas all the time
Don't get me wrong , they have plenty of power and torque, just not a fast response.
Last year with a couple a friends we went for a ride and this guy with a polaris 500 broke a belt, the wolverine pull him uphill real fast and easy, almost as if he was not towing anyting !

bye
Nuno

you lose, you no longer blaster owner. you be ban from site.

:-/ waaaaa WTF I got it ?

I no lose, i blaster owner. I no ban from site . I love site .

Stock vs stock I win .
Ct 240 vs stock I kick A$$
He getting big bore stroker . He talk sh$t . ;)

I assumed i'd win but I thought i'd ask 4 opinions to c if i assumed right. I:I

u friggin race him yet???? lol, J/K, u will smoke him if i can smoke a polaris 600 twin 4x4, them things are quick, but i destroyed, but then again it is a polaris....... hahahahaha

:-/ waaaaa WTF I got it ?

I no lose, i blaster owner. I no ban from site . I love site .

Stock vs stock I win .
Ct 240 vs stock I kick A$$
He getting big bore stroker . He talk sh$t . ;)

I assumed i'd win but I thought i'd ask 4 opinions to c if i assumed right. I:I

SORRY 4 making fun of you " TURDBLASTER " i did not know you r from
El salvador and have bad english . The pix of your country look beautiful :D