winter rebuild 95 blaster

Now my problem is the stud on the bottom ball joint that comes up thru the bottom a arm, when i pulled the nut off to seperate it from the spindle, it wouldnt move so i did the worst i could do by beating the top of that stud with a hammer, now the threads are done, and cant even start a nut on it...

Yea, ill probably just cut the tip of it off, its only messed up on the very tip... Do you have any parts that you would sell?

Ok sorry for the delay. i had to fly out to reno nevada for a short shut down job, i should have the project up and going again this weekend..

I put it all back together today, i still have to finish painting the plastics later, but i put a new set of rings and base and head gasket, i had an air leak prob before the tear down, i put it together to start breaking it in, but i noticed that it still has the knocking sound and just by barely cracking the throttle it still hangs the rev for a few secs.. im stumped.. i also put silicone on the reed cage where it would have leaked... any suggestions?

well, here is the unfinished blaster, i have been to worried if it would run right so i slapped it back together, all i need is to paint the axle carrier and the foot pegs, but it is not running right at all now...

P11-13-11_1713jpgdhv26ib.jpg