winter rebuild 95 blaster

bobrown

Oct 30, 2011
pineland texas
Whats up, im new to this site, i just picked up a blaster a few days ago and also got laid off work, looks like time to start a full rebuild, the blaster came with a home made extended swinger, and said to have a big bore but i pulled the head and found the good ol 66mm on top of the piston.. i just started buffing paint off today with a wire wheel on a drill, lol long process, lets get this thread going im uploading pics now...

no cable my phone is way outdated i still have a razr, it says the file is partial in my pic album, and it wont let me do anything with it, should i send it from my phone to photobucket?

ill just give the pic a lil longer to download, i only have the pics of before i started pulling it apart, ill have more tomorrow, i didnt plan on pulling that head off untill i noticed a coulple wet spots around the base gasket, i will have some questions for you guys during this rebuild

Whats up, im new to this site, i just picked up a blaster a few days ago and also got laid off work, looks like time to start a full rebuild, the blaster came with a home made extended swinger, and said to have a big bore but i pulled the head and found the good ol 66mm on top of the piston.. i just started buffing paint off today with a wire wheel on a drill, lol long process, lets get this thread going im uploading pics now...

Before you spend too much time with the wire wheel have a look at the "3M rust stripper" discs

You can find a pic and a link to it in my MonkeyBlaster thread.

Those discs will save you a TON of time

yep, and i believe its heavy too, i wouldnt mind having a stock one back on it, but it has alott more important things it needs right now..