will yfz shocks fit blaster?

here is a post i made a while ago, will tell you everything you need to know, and it is a sticky so maybe practice your search techniques!
http://www.blasterforum.com/suspens...-450-complete-front-suspension-blaster-36120/

yea i read that write up, but wanted to know only about the shocks, not the A's so maybe practice your reading;). only joking, dont want any forum beef, you know much more than me about the blaster so please dont take offence, have two thumbs up as a peace offeringI:I

yea i read that write up, but wanted to know only about the shocks, not the A's so maybe practice your reading;). only joking, dont want any forum beef, you know much more than me about the blaster so please dont take offence, have two thumbs up as a peace offeringI:I

Why he cant read.Lol j/k.Im ok with purchasing some long travel a arms.But cool to know these shocks will work with some long travel a arms.Its been killing me doing research on this to find shocks that will work and not spend unreal prices.I dont think this quad is worth all the hassle there cheap and a dime a dozen to be putting a thousand dallars in shocks.Maybe my 4wheel drive but any way.Cool deal helped me out a lot.I:I

they fit and here is evidence and everybody else on here
wuphjp.jpg

Is there any way you guys could post a youtube video that we could view. I have banshee shocks on the front on my blaster and they are weak. I bottom out when I land off of a jump and they are tightened all of the way. I tried to put my trx450r from 2005 but they were a little long, and the mounts were too thin on the shocks. If you could message me or something on youtube or just post a link on here. It would be a great help.

my youtube channel: akraus5

(i have videos of my blaster on a walkaround so you can see my set up. I have longer A-arms)

Is there any way you guys could post a youtube video that we could view. I have banshee shocks on the front on my blaster and they are weak. I bottom out when I land off of a jump and they are tightened all of the way. I tried to put my trx450r from 2005 but they were a little long, and the mounts were too thin on the shocks. If you could message me or something on youtube or just post a link on here. It would be a great help.

my youtube channel: akraus5

(i have videos of my blaster on a walkaround so you can see my set up. I have longer A-arms)

yah, i gotta get in the garage and mess with my adjustments, cause my front sits too low how i have it now, i'm gonna run them on the stock mounts

When you said you used the stock mounts and put these shocks on, was it bad to have them constantly pushing on the mounts. If I loosened them up all of the way, would it make it any better? If you squashed them to fit into the mounts then they would never fully extend on the blaster? I also think I have banshee shocks and A-arms on my blaster now so I am not sure how this would work with this setup.

that 450 front end on a blaster is sick bro...... wow, wish i had the patience to do it to mine.... cept so far i dont need it

Again... This is an old thread Akraus5...

Again, it was information that I was looking for. I don't understand why it is so bad to have the same thread for the same topic. If everyone made a thread for their questions we would have thousands of threads.

Again, it was information that I was looking for. I don't understand why it is so bad to have the same thread for the same topic. If everyone made a thread for their questions we would have thousands of threads.

You are asking people questions and quoting a 2 year old thread! It if fine that you read them or even post on them. But don't expect to get answers from the OP. Also a lot can change in a couple years. For instance these threads show when the shocks were installed a couple years ago. They might have been removed due to resulting damage. What Herpderplol is trying to say is you will have a lot better luck and get a lot more responses if you reply to current posts.

You are asking people questions and quoting a 2 year old thread! It if fine that you read them or even post on them. But don't expect to get answers from the OP. Also a lot can change in a couple years. For instance these threads show when the shocks were installed a couple years ago. They might have been removed due to resulting damage. What Herpderplol is trying to say is you will have a lot better luck and get a lot more responses if you reply to current posts.

Okay, sry if I pissed anyone off. I just made a new thread. I understand the points and honestly never saw the dates.