will yfz 450 rear axle fit my blaster?

mayor west

Nov 21, 2010
as above, seen one for sale pretty cheap, its a bare axle and the blaster is a 2000 model. is it any wider than the blaster? i can also get the swing arm if that makes any difference?

Last edited:
only guaranteed straight swap is the banshee axle, may be others out there but dont throw ur cash away chasing dragons. banshee axle is 3.5 wider and for ur year blaster u need to use the banshee brake hub in order for it to work correctly or get a 03+ carrier.

only guaranteed straight swap is the banshee axle, may be others out there but dont throw ur cash away chasing dragons. banshee axle is 3.5 wider and for ur year blaster u need to use the banshee brake hub in order for it to work correctly or get a 03+ carrier.

even with the 03+ carrier you still need the brake hub

depending if ya got hydros, i musta skipped that step sorry for leavin that bit out always forget since i got an 06

No depending if you have hydros.You need the brake hub no matter what.And there are many of options available for the carrier.The 03-06 carrier is not the only option.

thanks for the info guys, i knew the banshee axle would fit, just hoped the yfz would fit as its cheap and i cant find a banshee axle in the uk.

trying to work out if its going to be worth while doing that, seems like the way forward atm