will 28mm lower performace ?

fxchris

Oct 20, 2010
Miami, Fl
i was on another forum and they were saying a 28mm carb would lower performace a lil on a stock blaster . is this true ? just wondering cuz i ordered a 28mm carb n its on the way and my blaster is stock . this is its first mod . let me kno guys

I don't think a 28 will lower power anywhere. From what I've read,the stock is to small anyways. Just make sure you check your jetting. It's not a bolt on and go deal.

yes some good reeds will help with that. but you throw on that toomey and that 28mm should handle it perfectly i would get it unless you are planning on doing more upgrades soon likt polishing or stroker or bbk

the stocker will actually measure 28mm on the reed side. the mesurement is takin on the inner part of the carb by the slide.

I don't see putting a 28mm carb on a stock blaster doing anything bad, it will just allow for more mod's later without having to upgrade the carb.

alright i got it . so a nice tune will do it to run better than stock ? and i wanna get reeds also . what reeds u guys recommend ? how good would the reeds do combined with the carb ?

going to a v force 3 reed cage is the best reed change but it cost around 125. boysen reeds are good for stock replacements.
which reeds give more gains? . i doubt im ever gonna bore. the most il do is carb , pipe and reeds , just simple bolt ons n thats it . and which website has those v force 3 reed cage ?