why is there a raptor on the heading???

cbaber just had to work with what he had, give him time he has done alot for this forum working his butt off.

good question, why would there be a reptor on the heading of a blaster place, we are aparently here because we live, love, and breath 2-strokes, so why is there a raptor?? i dont know

he worked his ass off and did a great job i like this forums set up better than e2s! yeah the raptors a little out of place but it still looks ill it would be cool to get a blaster up there tho

yeah, like i said give him time cbaber is the one who started the whole forum and look where it is.

agree with dirtyblaster,anyway its said blaster forum not raptor forum so a pic is just a pic,at least its a yamaha so dont be to hard on him ok guys!!

OK..Ok! Ill change it as soon as I'm finished with another little modification...

Oh BTW, how about you guys send in your pics and maybe ill chose one of yours to be up there:)

that is a good idea

and its good to see that our members can actually just look at that and realize that it IS a raptor and not a blaster, that shows some knowledge

i think ccaber did an excellent job and it doesent have to be changed who cares we have plenty of blaster pics on here

I think i have mentioned it before, but would you guys want a "Official Blaster Header" Contest every 2-3 months or so?

Basically it will be you who submit pics of you on your blaster and everyone votes for which pic would be best in the header of the forum for 2-3 months.