whos been arrested and for what

never arrested never plan to be... i get pulled over on my snowmobile and stuff thats about it... only for like speeding since ur only allowed like 30mph and i was radared at like 86 or something and for going on posted land..

fabb AND jackson are cops? you guys brothers? cusins?

havent, and dont plan on it, but who knows, sh*t happens. only way would be on my quad doing something stupid but i doubt it.

i know im not the best with words :)

and remember if you get a record were dose that leave you my m cant get a job in a supermarket because he did weed

Yes, that is a good point. Me personally I have only been arrested once for underage consumption when I was like 17, and I have had a possession charge of Marijuana, it's like a speeding ticket here. In my state, it makes you in disability to own a firearm. Not to mention every job you apply for will see that. I filed to have the charge sealed from my record. So now I can own firearms legally. The law is unconstitutional, but that is whole different can of worms, and I can't afford an attorney for a supreme court case. I am not going to tell you to not smoke pot, obviously I have. I think pot is a great thing for allot of people, but getting caught can have very bad effects on your future. So be careful, if you do partake.

I got pulled over a few times last summer while riding my sportsman and when I still had my 250ex but I got lucky and got off ticket-free. Those cops were cool

Last edited:
The closest I came was playing paintball on private property lol but no charge. When I was 10 I broke a window by throwing a rock rofl, just had to pay for it. So basically I have no record just some close calls.

i did 1ce,i was at our high school football game,and some kid came over and slapped me bc i was wearing my jersey,he was from the other school,and i beat the sh*t out of him,i got off with self defence though,and a 50 dollar fine

i was with my friend and he decided to paint a HUGE dick on the building and the cops caught him but i got away...but he ratted on me and i had to go back i just got brought into the station for questions no charges turns out the building was a elementary school... still cant believe i had to go in