Who has the most horrid luck......................

xJust_Causex

Apr 14, 2010
york, Illinois
....................................................THIS GUY :'(. This is just not a good week. The clutch is going out of the blasty, and now my car is out for a bit. Was on the way home from work at 4 this morning and hammered the brakes for a damn deer. Was doing good......then......the peddle hit the f'in floor and had to swerve a bit to barely miss the deer, I could have stuck my hand out the window and slapped the biotch on the ass. So needless to say I have to fix the steel lines running to the back of the car, and like every car out there today they aren't made to work on, damn brake lines wind through everything, bleh //end rant.

thats sucks man, dont sweat the brakes, they are easy to fix as long as you replace the whole line. if you try to piece little repairs in thats a waste but replacing the line from master cylinder to rear drum is cake, just run it in a straight shot and zip tie the line up.

....................................................THIS GUY :'(. This is just not a good week. The clutch is going out of the blasty, and now my car is out for a bit. Was on the way home from work at 4 this morning and hammered the brakes for a damn deer. Was doing good......then......the peddle hit the f'in floor and had to swerve a bit to barely miss the deer, I could have stuck my hand out the window and slapped the biotch on the ass. So needless to say I have to fix the steel lines running to the back of the car, and like every car out there today they aren't made to work on, damn brake lines wind through everything, bleh //end rant.

That does suck but you have a long way to catch me as most horrid luck!

What noob said is the easiest! ya don't even have to worry about removing the old line in the hooptie, just zip tie the new to as much old as you can and make sure ya don't have any hanging down, i would also keep it above the bottom frame line so incase ya have another mishap and ya drive over something taller than your clearance ya don't rip it out. Most of the lines are already like this anyhow.

That does suck but you have a long way to catch me as most horrid luck!

What noob said is the easiest! ya don't even have to worry about removing the old line in the hooptie, just zip tie the new to as much old as you can and make sure ya don't have any hanging down, i would also keep it above the bottom frame line so incase ya have another mishap and ya drive over something taller than your clearance ya don't rip it out. Most of the lines are already like this anyhow.

HAHA I wish. this is a 95 chryster concord and they are wound though all kinds of places. They run down the right side of the car up between the fuel take and frame rail. Then the line for the driver side goes up over the top of the fuel tank. still not sure where the routing is from the firewall forward, haha. its a cluster.

i gotta agree, my man slick has had a string of bad luck on his build, and still not done

We got the car going again atleast till the other side blows out, haha. still have that annoying brake idiot light on in the car, my dad is gonna try to get a scanner off a guy at work sometime and reset it. Now just to get the blaster back up to 100% with all of -9 bucks in my account, :(. I did get my gasket and bolts in so I'm gonna try to get the clutch adjusted and hope that fixes my problems.