Who did some holiday riding?

Beaster_blaster

Oct 11, 2009
COLORADO
who all was able to get their blasters out on thanksgiving? i was able to go ripping around and made some neighbors unhappy, was able to get some good mudd coverage before the big dinner. but i wanna know who all took the day to ride the blaster.

well i found out today well yesterday that my shee parts will b here next monday or tuesday. then after shes running my blaster is gonna b running

wanted to ride, but started cuttin a new full body skidplate from a nice sheet of 6061 aluminum i got last week, so got it mocked up, just gotta finish polishin it today, then ride later or sunday

i didnt ride sh*t, it sucked lol. But i did give it a nice clean yesterday, went over some chrome stuff and gave the plastics a nice shine.

well it sounds like nobody forgot their blaster/banshee on thanksgiving. leaky seals suck. you didnt have to stop riding just check the gear saver alot and youd be good. you know like those really old cars that seem to leave a pond everywhere they go. lol not really thats a mean thing to be doing to the blasty. but id work if you absolutly needed it to. now my bikes all covered in mudd and you can barely tell its red and black, instead it dirt brown. might be time for a good cleaning today.

i didnt ride mine :/ but i did work on the shee put my new stator on and messed with the carbs some. but i am goin ridin today or tom.