Wheels/Tires, seat and scoops

dksix

Apr 16, 2012
North East Tennessee
I have 2 sets of rear 8" polished rims, both with 18x9.5-8 tires. Different name brands but the same basic wheels, one set is Blue Labels, $100 per set, shipped. Pics of one of them.

A set of SAR Motorworks air scoops, good condition, won't work with Maier race fronts. $50 shipped

Here is a set from my 04. No rips or tears, just dirty. It's been sitting up on a shelf in the shop, I suspect it will clean up. $65 shipped

I've still got a lot of stuff I can list, I'll try to stop hording stuff up. Trades considered, still looking for a suitable carb or 34mm intake manifold, a pre-paid smart phone and .22 LR ammo.

How much .22 or ammo for the rims?

Depends on if you want just wheels or wheels with tires and what ammo you have. The wheels/tires pictured came on a parts quad I bought over a year ago. They held air when I got them but now are flat and I did see some dry rot on them. I figure the wheels worth $60 and shipping them will be about $25, I added an extra $15 thinking it would cost about that much more to ship with the tires on the wheels. I wouldn't risk trying to break the bead off the wheel, if you dont want the tires I'll cut them off and trash them. Ammo is high and hard to come by in my area, I'll allow fair market value for the ammo. Currently ammo can be bought at about $.10 per round of bulk pack.