Warrior Aluminum Rear Wheels OR RAZR Tires

Braaaptor

Dec 1, 2009
Hamlet, NC
Ok, I got ahead of myself in a trade and got burned. SO, I need to make somebody a deal, that should help us both out.

Here's what happened to me:

I got ahold of a nice set of 9" OEM Warrior rear wheels. Size 9x8.5 AT. However, I should have done my homework and realized that stock Blaster rear wheels are 8", not 9". I just bought myself a brand-new set of Maxxis RAZR 8" rear tires this time last year, and I really don't want to shell out for another new set of 9" tires when mine are still good with about 85-90% tread.

SO, I'll do one of 3 things to help somebody (and myself) out.

I'll sell both Warrior wheels for $ 60.00 shipped. (48 US only). Pic here. Both wheels are in good shape, with normal wear and a couple dings, but no bends or cracks. Valve stems included.

photobucket-31194-1351729168847.jpg

OR, if you have a good used set of 9" tires with plenty of tread (RAZR or Holeshot), I'll trade you evenly. My 8" RAZR tires for your 9" tires. I pay shipping to you, and you pay shipping to me.

OR, lastly, if you have a good set of used AFTERMARKET 8" aluminum rear wheels (Douglas Red Label, ITP, etc), and want to upgrade your Blaster to 9" rear wheels, I'lll trade you evenly. My 9" Warrior wheels for your good used 8" wheels. I'll pay to ship my wheels to you. You pay to ship your wheels to me.

All offers considered! Thanks! I:I