PGH PA 2 STROKE

Jun 12, 2010
Linkcoln Place
how much sh!t will they put up with

i like to jump , wheelie ,hill climb , rocks , mud

im looking to make them cause i have access to what machines i need
and get grade 8 bolts to hold them together

if deside to do them i will DEF POST PICS I:II:II:I

Hey bro i jump, ride hard as hell and those graph-lite ones Im having a contest with held up to all of that. If you can make them out of Aluminum , i dont see why they wouldn't hold up to any abuse you can give!

I had them on the rear too! no problems at all! Talk to 79 bronco, he has some sweet arse spacers, and has had no issues. Aluminum will hold up just fine! Most aftermarket rims are aluminum, so if they are good a solid spacer will be awesome, Oh and ya better make 2 sets, cause your homie needs one!!

I have aluminum 1.5 spacers I made for my banshee with grade 8 bolts that have never given me any problems and I used to ride it in motocross

never put spacers on front it scews up the geometry, longer a arms are the way to go up front

you could probably go 2.5 on a blaster with no problem

I have aluminum 1.5 spacers I made for my banshee with grade 8 bolts that have never given me any problems and I used to ride it in motocross

never put spacers on front it scews up the geometry.

I hear this alot , but have never had any issues!

e005li.png
[/IMG]

looks like apretty solid plan, i think it will be interesting to see what happens with the horizontal metal, and just puttin it out there i run 3in. graphlites on the back and 2in. graghlites on the front and people always say "it messes up the geometry" blah, blah, blah. that only matters if you have a performer specific bike. if your tollin around. no worries.

So you getting stud extenders and gonna weld a piece of metal to them to interlock them? My thinking would be it would put more stress on the lugs. I'd just use the extenders alone and give that a try, if ya get them off ebay it's lifetime warranty ($15) for a set of eight. -Bob

i wouldnt put aluminum spacers on the rear. i recommend steels. i got these for my fronts. he sells them in just about all sizes and good ass prices WITH a lifetime warranty I:I i just put them on my fronts today 4" ATV WHEEL SPACERS TRACKER BREEZE WARRIOR BLASTER - eBay (item 170327183694 end time Mar-21-11 12:05:37 PDT) i have steels in the front and rear

MY son just called me and told me mine r at the house, did you flip the ft wheels too or just use the spacer only

Arn't the banshee's axle's a few inches wider then the blaster and they put wider axles on the banshee's even yet so it being to wide for the trails, Im just not seeing it, thinking more rider error :)

Last edited by a moderator: