Whats the fastest quad your Blaster has beaten?

how much do you weigh compared to your dad...

my stock blaster was neck and neck with a piped POS 85-86 lt250r but the kid also was like 330lbs

if you had a pipe also you would have beat him they only make like 1 more horsepower than a blaster and they heavier.. they pretty much pointless

if you had a pipe also you would have beat him they only make like 1 more horsepower than a blaster and they heavier.. they pretty much pointless

it does have a pipe and so does the 400ex. and the 400ex has 25hp stock, and a blaster has 17hp stock. but blasters are lighter.

My blaster with the listed mods still cannot beat my king quad. When it was more stock the vinson could give it a run for the money.

My blaster has beaten a 300ex and i know it can run with a 400ex but a 300ex is all it has ever raced. I was thinking about racing it in a leauge that is for girls with blasters 300exs and kawasaki tecates. so we will see

i beat a ktm 250 up the rock dumps here but he was stoped then i stoped and waited for my friend here comes the ktm he lays it over 250 pound sasquatch hits me with a helmet i guess they had a baby there and i kicked up dust wat the hell its all coal theres gana be dust my ? to this day why have a new born baby at coal dumps right beside where they do the hill climbs it was funny when my step dad found out tho