Whats the fastest quad your Blaster has beaten?

Lets see.. Atvs I have beaten a warrior 350 with two diff people driving... beat one other dude was like oh u wont beat me on it.. crushed him cause he was fat and i am like 140. Demolished both riders out the hole, longer road the first guy would have caught me. I beat my dads artic cat 454 4x4 and my budies bear tracker or w/e 250. Beat those utilities like there were glued to the road. Was horrible.

Cars I have beaten... lol..
1978 ford f100 302, had headers and full exhaust, toasted his ass. truck was a piece though.
1997 rodeo with 33s - beat pretty bad
1999 honda civic D16 - beat him, was kinda close
late 90s early 2000s ford 150 with a v8, not sure if it was 4.6 or 5.4 but i DESTROYED it.
I have tried to race a few of my budies "faster" cars but on the road we do this on all they did was spin so not really fair. I would probably give my budies v6 firebird a good run for a few feet lol

time to add another to the list

polaris scrambler 400 2 stroke, tuned, mild port, jetted clutch nad piped.. dyno'd 34 wheel hp

pulled on him like a biiish!!! start to finish!! guessing since it s aheavy 4x4 even htough he making more pwoer than me

iv taken a 400ex, 300ex, raptor 350, kawi 250 3wheeler,and kep up on a yfz 450,he got me in the first straight but when we got in the corner thts when i got him

trx250r and a lt250r, wolverine 450, trx300ex, got the holeshot everytime on the trx250r and lt250r i was ice racing em!

Ive beaten 450's, a z400 with a 440 kit and a dumpload of aftermarket on it, and a trx and lt 250r on the trails. And ive beaten a raptor 250, 660, and a lt250r in a drag race. Ive also ran a couple of 125's and 250 dirtbikes on the mx track.

my brother in-laws kfx 700, pulls me by a liitle across a big feild, but i had him most of the way, and get us in the woods and i'm always waitin for his ass on that big heavy high hp overpriced pig, he gets pissed i smoke him soooo bad on my under 2 grand blasty he's talkin 'bout tradin it on sumthin lighter and quicker

I have only raced 1 person,some random black guy on a honda fourtrax 420 fuel injected qaud
and spanked him,in the sand too! he had big muddin tires,i know he was gripping better then my holeshots

But i rode with another guy around my age,he had a 400EX but we never raced,just rode and roosted on each other and stuff

ive kept up with warriors almost an lt250 but there freakin fast i caught a praire 700