whats the differance from stock shocks VS banshee front shocks!

$130 for shocks and rear hubs? where they lonestar hubs or something? that is around a $50-$60 deal.

and do not f*cking buy stock a-arms for $200. do not. you can get aftermarket a-arms for just a little more.

$130 for shocks and rear hubs? where they lonestar hubs or something? that is around a $50-$60 deal.

and do not f**cking buy stock a-arms for $200. do not. you can get aftermarket a-arms for just a little more.

I paid 75 shipped for my shocks (low hour 06 units). I kept seeing beat up ones on ebay going for 40-60 + shipping. The hubs I bought were 09 YFZ 450R hubs (they are the ones that are offset and give a little bit more width). i think they were like 45 shipped. May have paid a little bit more than some but there is a lot of competition for the Banshee shocks it seems and they are going for more right now unless you want crappy ones.

yea when i see what the banshee shocks cost, i just think meh... just add 400 more and get lt a arms and a real front shock.

like anything under 100 loooks like crap for banshee shocks on ebay.

yea when i see what the banshee shocks cost, i just think meh... just add 400 more and get lt a arms and a real front shock.

like anything under 100 loooks like crap for banshee shocks on ebay.

Just 400 more is a lot of money if you have less than 1000 in it to start though. And unless you are really gonna do huge jumps or race competetively I think the Banshees and 400 rear should be a huge upgrade. Just gott hold out for the right banshee shocks or be willing to pay a little more. I was tired of bidding wars so I was willing to pay a little more myself.

Just 400 more is a lot of money if you have less than 1000 in it to start though. And unless you are really gonna do huge jumps or race competetively I think the Banshees and 400 rear should be a huge upgrade. Just gott hold out for the right banshee shocks or be willing to pay a little more. I was tired of bidding wars so I was willing to pay a little more myself.

yea i know what you mean, but the problem today is taht the like new banshee shocks are costing 200-400 bucks, and all the cheap ones are beat up and wore out. Some still function good but are rusted etc.

same for 250R shocks but at least those are rebulidible.

i agree, i look on ebay was ok, some decient ones for 150ish, then on craigs list, all i found was a rolling chassis with no tittle (can someone say stolein), and then on here.

And unless you are really gonna do huge jumps or race competetively I think the Banshees and 400 rear should be a huge upgrade.

most people dont just get shocks for landing huge jumps, it completely changes the ride on small bumps, turning and just about everything you can think of. even on the road you can feel the difference between good shocks and bad ones. you will be able to much faster through rough terrain.

Ever thought about Bhq?
Yeah I looked there a couple times. Didnt seem much better really and I didnt want to create an account just to try and buy a set of shocks.

most people dont just get shocks for landing huge jumps, it completely changes the ride on small bumps, turning and just about everything you can think of. even on the road you can feel the difference between good shocks and bad ones. you will be able to much faster through rough terrain.

I agree with you 100%. I just cant justify spending the amount of money that people give for the a/m shocks. Even Those that need rebuilt usually go for 100+. Just not in my budget. I only have 120 total in my Banshee fronts and LTZ400 rear. Both were low hour clean units and the right color to go with my build. Both will also be a huge improvement over my stock ones for me.