What Year is Yours?

mines a 92 completely stock when bought, got it for 100 dollars and it needed the carb cleaned then it ran good

Got mine for $700 and it has a ton of mods already on it.

Slick Handle Bars
28mm Carb
Vito's Piston
Vforce Reeds
K&N air filter
White Bros Clutch
White Bros Suspension
FMF Fatty Gold Pipe
FMF Power Core II Silencer
Polished Aluminum Rims
Holeshot tires
Oil Block off Kit
TORS removed
Grab Bar

There were a few problems when I bought it. First thing was it wouldn't start. That was because the Carb needed a cleaning!

Second, the Right Hand CrankCase was leaking. Got a new Gasket and Tap and Dye set, fixed!

Now, I blew it up and shredded my piston, so a complete top end overhaul is going on.

Got mine for $700 and it has a ton of mods already on it.

Slick Handle Bars
28mm Carb
Vito's Piston
Vforce Reeds
K&N air filter
White Bros Clutch
White Bros Suspension
FMF Fatty Gold Pipe
FMF Power Core II Silencer
Polished Aluminum Rims
Holeshot tires
Oil Block off Kit
TORS removed
Grab Bar

There were a few problems when I bought it. First thing was it wouldn't start. That was because the Carb needed a cleaning!

Second, the Right Hand CrankCase was leaking. Got a new Gasket and Tap and Dye set, fixed!

Now, I blew it up and shredded my piston, so a complete top end overhaul is going on.

atleast you were able to ride it to blow it up :'( we got my 89 running from total crap i mean ti idled beautifully, and i accidentally power lifted the front end a little bit then we started seeing like ashed and sh*t flying out the muffler ( its a p.o.s. dg type 2 that had sh*t rattling in it so we think its just that) so we shut it off.. and now it wont start again :( i did pay 575 "as is" for it with seller telling me it just needs new rings and honed cylinder cuz he cooked it... well.. what an F**ing mess

1999 for $350, supposedly just needs a new coil, im crossing my fingers

02 for $600, needs new tires, has fmf fatty pipe and silencer and a +3 swingarm, planning to drop some money into it soon

Mines is a 1988. THE original blaster! My old grandpa blaster could proly smoke alot of the new 4 strokes easy.

i got a 89'blaster that takes my friends 05 blaster and he has more aftermarket parts, and the best part of my day is the burning of KLOTZ supertech. plate

i got an 01' blaster from a guy near me and it had boyesen reeds on it already and i put new dunlops on it and am getting 2+ a arms from lonestar racing that should be shipping in the next few weeks and i painted the rims black all around. got allite money set aside for mods dont know what im gunna do yet