What Year is Yours?

Yea i was gonna leave my blaster stock but i'm like i can't have this i need more power so on goes some reeds, got a lil gain, then a pipe huge gain, then a reed spacer more throttle response.........just keeps going an still hasn't stopped yet.

yeah i'm only gonna add some aftermarket shocks,A arms, wideraxle,and a couple more mods in the motor, becuz my blaster is pumped up with steriods and i'm starting to forget the mods lol!

my blasters are in my signature, and damn wait until i build a drag blaster with some nos,drag pipes and much more! i've already started it

i know but it will be worth it and i gotta be creative to do this. wait until i show them banshees that they are not the only dune machines.

it will be a long time before its finished, i'm gonna invest in a frame and alot more top gun stuff. but i know for sure i'm putting nos in it i might be the first person to do this maybe lol!

aww u guys don't think a blaster can have NOS?

haha...i thought about puttin a stage on mine last year....but i didnt wanna part with the $500 that the guy wanted for it.....so i thought about it...and i might if i decided to stroke it....but ur 100% right u'll show a lot of shees up....because u gotta single cylinder with a bottle full of 2-stroke happy juice...LOL... and u wont hesitate to use it

yeah i'm gonna make it longer and add a wheelie bar. and i'm going to try to find a place to hide my nos bottle on my blaster, it might not work but it could.