what size sprocket do you run

does nobody hear have thier bike geared?? hate to break it to you guys but gearing is everything.. i cant believe you guys dont know what your running.. if you wanna wake up ur bike throw a sprocket on it and thank me later..

You're right! that's why I run 13/41, with the stock 13/40 it would wind out in third and bog in fourth, with the new gears I can power up the dunes in fourth! and it'll pull sixth on the flats!
OH! that's right you guys run them TINY! turf tires that don't provide ANY! traction.

You're right! that's why I run 13/41, with the stock 13/40 it would wind out in third and bog in fourth, with the new gears I can power up the dunes in fourth! and it'll pull sixth on the flats!
OH! that's right you guys run them TINY! turf tires that don't provide ANY! traction.

What size paddles tires are you using? 20's? I'm going to try out some 21" skat traks once we it broke in. I just changed the gearing to 13-41. It sure goes thru the gears quick. I have some 22" bear claws on it now and it sure doesn't have a lot of topend speed with that gearing. But, it should work good for the dunes.