what should i do

PGH PA 2 STROKE

Jun 12, 2010
Linkcoln Place
ok about 4 weeks ago i traded my broke a$$ banshee forthis blaster and yesterday i was riding it and i was going and it said POWW there goes the top end so i took it home pulled off the head the edge of the piston by the exust. is missing ,blew off ,so im like damit , took the jug off oh dam , the ring cought the exust.portand put gruves on the top and bottom of the exust, port that have to be at least 1/16 (in)deep..wat should
i do use and give it try and have checked or use as a practice port jug and go find another

P.S. can it be welded and filled and bored out???????????

I'd talk to an expert before I decided to buy a new one or attempt any porting practice. Try calling Brandon at Wildcard Racing and asking him about it, he's a pretty knowledgeable guy. 435-623-0148

yes take it to a machine shop and have them look it over they will be able to tell you what to do and go from there

i would take it to a machine shop to get it looked at its going to be kinda hard for brandon to tell you if the sleeve is shot over the phone

ok about 4 weeks ago i traded my broke a$$ banshee forthis blaster and yesterday i was riding it and i was going and it said POWW there goes the top end so i took it home pulled off the head the edge of the piston by the exust. is missing ,blew off ,so im like damit , took the jug off oh dam , the ring cought the exust.portand put gruves on the top and bottom of the exust, port that have to be at least 1/16 (in)deep..wat should
i do use and give it try and have checked or use as a practice port jug and go find another

P.S. can it be welded and filled and bored out???????????

Hey bud take a pic of it. how did the spacers turn out?