what pipe

toomey is supposed to be better for mostly stock engines, while power pros and other right bends do better with modded engines

well if your going to do some engine mods get a bigger carb an other stuff you should get a power pros but if your just gunna keep what you got get a toomey...... beat me 2 it blanshee lol

Cant you just get a toomey silencer? Be alot cheaper but IMO you should just stick with the pipe you got and put the money towards some port work. My $.02

I have sotck engine with toomey and believe me... the blaster pulls very hard on the mid and low !! .But if you are going to modded your engines use LRD.

1-LRD full system

2-TrinityRacing

3-ToomeyRacing

that's my opinion

If it's a stock engine AND you don't plan on doing any further mods, then go with a Toomey kit. Blaster with a Toomey pipe(plus the air filter/vents supplied) will put you about 1-2 quadlengths behind a 400ex(with 14 tooth front sprocket)......not bad for just a pipe. I love my LRD, but for a stock motor, I'd probably go with a Toomey....especially if it's your preference for sound and all that garbage.