What pipe do I have?

DLStryker

Oct 18, 2012
Bought a Blaster recently with an expansion chamber that is flat black, but not stock. It has a chromed FMF silencer. Is there any place on the expansion chamber that will identify what I have? A part number or at least a manufacturer.

Whe even sells flat black pipes anyway?
Thanks

Last edited:
Bought a Blaster recently with an expansion chamber that is flat black, but not stock. It has a chromed FMF silencer. Is there any place on the expansion chamber the will identify what I have? A part number or at least a manufacturer.

Whe even sells flat black pipes anyway?
Thanks

the only flat black pipe i know of is the stock pipe, unless painted by someone ?

pics would help...both sides
if the pipe connects to the flange with springs, it's aftermarket,
if the flange is permanenetly around the pipe and bolts on with no springs, it's stock

the only flat black pipe i know of is the stock pipe, unless painted by someone ?

if the flange is permanenetly around the pipe and bolts on with no springs, it's stock

What he said ^^^

I:II:I

All of what I call mass produced exhaust I've seen has some kind of logo on them. Is it made from cones or large formed pieces? I've seen a few of the old made made cone pipes that have no identifying marking on them. I would like to see pics.

I had a black dg pipe and there was only a plate that said dg not engraved it could be a dg without the plate

With the exception of a DMC where the fitup is similar to stock!

Well... it bolts up.. so I might have stock. Doesn't look like any of the stock pipes I have seen on Ebay though. Can't believe the Blaster would be as snappy as it is with a stock pipe though. Take a look at the pics and give me your thoughts.

Attachments

• Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 151
  • Pic2.jpg
    Pic2.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 165
  • Pic3.jpg
    Pic3.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 135
  • Pic4.jpg
    Pic4.jpg