what kind of car do you drive?

my 98 jeep cherokee lifted 3 in with 31in super swamper ltbs. its my daily driver and off road toy.
Daynkuby

and my 93 gmc siera project show truck. its airbagged and lays frame on 22s. its my baby.
Daynkuby

Last edited by a moderator:
yea buddy, 04 is the best year!

where you from. I have the same user name on the kiddie pool.

i'm from right in the middle of Georgia.

i use the same SN for all the forums i frequent.

and to whomever was saying the tranny in these cars are crap... how's about i'm pushing over 400hp on the stock clutch??? haha and it's seen 30+ psi pulls and didnt come apart. (not on purpose, but it happened)

i'm from right in the middle of Georgia.

i use the same SN for all the forums i frequent.

and to whomever was saying the tranny in these cars are crap... how's about i'm pushing over 400hp on the stock clutch??? haha and it's seen 30+ psi pulls and didnt come apart. (not on purpose, but it happened)

yea ive seen that b4 seriously tho it might have ben more my bro has a eclipse gst forgot wat year but its fast beat vettes and some more stuff and he accidently turned his boost controller all the way up and his boost gauge hand wrapped around a couple of time

im a chevy person srry ford people ford just never really did anything that impressed me.

anywho.

i am currently driving a 1993 GMC sonoma extended cab short box with 206,000 miles and it still has many more to go.

but wait what about the mods.
mod#1 RUST
thats all my mods lol.

eh the reason why i like my truck is because its perfect for hauling my blaster and i can load my blaster by myself without ramps it just fits perfectly in there.

I drive a '99 chevy s-10 xtreme, extended cab 4.3 liter 5 speed. My other ride is a '85 chevy corvette, tuned port injected 350 auto trans

1993 Corvette 40th Annv - LT1 300hp
2006 Chevy Cobalt SS Supercharged (Stage 2) LJS 248 Hp

already posted this but pics didnt work.
98 jeep cherokee lifted 3 in with 31 in ss. daily driver
t5nay1.jpg
[/IMG]
93 gmc siera project truck. airbagged suspension lays out on 22s. all work but paint done by me. its my baby.
1zgaovo.jpg
[/IMG]

-2001 GT- *415h.p.*5 speed*315s in the rear and it still lights 'em up through 4th*Mach460 sound system
-2001 Police Interceptor- *385h.p. Mustang 4.6*auto to manual swap in progress*4:10 gears*scares the living sh*t out of people at night*AM/FM radio (awesome!)
-1968 Corvair- *310h.p. 164c.i. flat-6* 4x2bbl. carbs.*road race susp. setup*interior delete*exhaust? What exhaust?* No radio. Who needs music when there is open exhaust to listen to?