what kind of car do you drive?

Here are some of my toys i also have a 80 firebird but don have pics of it.
0e3c_1.jpg

My winter beater truck
Picture002.jpg

My truck engine
mybabyfor1season.jpg

My camaro
HPIM0781.jpg

My camaro engine
th408forsale001.jpg

My talon
1536854999_l.jpg

I dont want to spend the time listing mods so if you wanna know just ask.

ehh lol i got my own truck now i have a 1989 chevy k-1500 1/2 ton 4x4 it is bored out (not sure how much) and i'm gonna be putting straight pipes on it and a 6 inch lift with some wild country radial RVT mud tires. right now i'm rebuilding the tranny.

heres a pic of it
IMGP1630.jpg

don't be decieved this thing has a sh*tload of power

05 Suzuki Forenza, 04 Isuzu Axiom, and an 89 ranger 2.3 4x4..these 2.3 with 4wd older rangers are pretty hard to come across!!! but they kick ass for gas mileage though!!!!

everyones got pussy trucks. 99 FORD F-350 Crew Cab Dually 5 spd manual w/ 4in exaust from headers to 6 1/2in stacks. Its chipped amd has a full banks in it. My second car is a project 88 mustang gt fox body. 302sohc 4spd manual

wouldn't call chevy pussy trucks! ur truck is not made for mudding its only for hauling sh*t around??? well thats what my truck is for badass mudding!

Now, the Probe is a pretty cool little car :)

I pulled up to a kid in a probe once and he was trying to show off in front of my girlfriend reving his little fart can. I straight pwnd his ass once the light changed with my 1987 Ford F150 my girlfriend could not stop laughing it was a good day lol.

lol

1990 integra i/h/e 209k miles

1992 f-150 intake not sure on actual mileage

1999 yzf 600r 16k wrecked it :( woke up on the side of the road wonderin what happened. gotta get some parts to get her back on the road.

wouldn't call chevy pussy trucks! ur truck is not made for mudding its only for hauling sh*t around??? well thats what my truck is for badass mudding!

ha ha haha. hey let me tell you my experience i am a certified diesel technician. okay. so what? CHEVY is better for mudding. Chevy's stock suspensions are tighter than fords and any size truck by Chevy 1/2 3/4 or 1 ton truck's tires are smaller than fords. unless you change them. also Chevy has a reputation for getting water in the intake and causing it not to run until you suck it out. but you are right my truck is way to big for mudding its long as sh*t and hard to steer plus its heavy as sh*t plus you really don't use a manual for mudding.

I hate XJs. Just personal preference. I had a YJ that i had bought all new parts for. Full float 14 bolt rear, 5.13's ring and pinion, 1979 HP Dana 60 King pin, RCI 2161A alluminum fuel cell, disc brake setup for the 14 bolt, etc..etc... I was building it with the intentions of me hammering down and not worrying about breaking anything. Sadly, the project never got really off the ground due to financial reasons. So im selling the rest of my parts that were gonna go in my jeep buggy. If you need anything let me know.

Oh yea, my daily driver is a stock 1990 Honda Accord. Totally lame, thats for sure. But it has over 220,000 milesI:I

93 XJ lifted on 3" skyjacker suspension with full leaf replacement and front control arms, 15x10.5 craiger rims, 31" Bfg mud terrains, rhino lined on the inside and the underneath. Its my baby i love this thing.

2002 VW GTI 1.8T

2007 Jeep compass limited rallye

1983 CJ-5

everyones got pussy trucks. 99 FORD F-350 Crew Cab Dually 5 spd manual w/ 4in exaust from headers to 6 1/2in stacks. Its chipped amd has a full banks in it. My second car is a project 88 mustang gt fox body. 302sohc 4spd manual

let me tell you somthing Mr. 15 yr old Certified diesel mechanic...my truck may be pussy...but i bet im getting the pussy with all the money im taking to the bank!!!! and if i wanted a truck to big to do anything with then id buy one...but sorry..im smarter than that!!!! (a big truck dont make up for brains!!!)

2001 Dodge Ram 2500 / Cummins that's slightly modded the truck also has a Kore offroad suspension.

1994 Jeep Wrangler (for sale !)

2000 VW Jetta TDI ( in the process of getting modded) Most likely will get bigger injectors, reprogrammed ECU, ditch the muffler and add some 18's. Just make good power and still get 50mpg.. gotta love diesels !

-just sold 2004 Maseratti Spyder

current cars ----
1969 Chevelle - too much done to even begin to tell you...
2001 Ford Ranger - the toy hauler
1998 VW Jetta TDI - the gas..well..diesel mileage car

Car that i'll have before the end of this month!!! ----
ITS A SECRET

Last edited: