What is your occupation?

I'm a custom metal fabricator, i can mig & tig weld ,steel, stainless steel and aluminum. I can also shear up to 1/4 plate steel and aliminum up to 10 foot long and 3/16 stainless steel 10 foot long. I also bend, punch, roll, torch, plasma torch, drill, bandsaw, saw, and do layout work for what i have to fab. And i sweep the floor, take out the trach, fix the machines i break, replace light bulbs. I DO IT ALL

Last edited:
I.B.E.W. International brotherhood of electrical workers.Been in almost 13 years and I am a foreman for my company.

i clean up train wrecks....yes, they happen that often. you normally dont hear about them unless there is a fatality or has a road blocked.
my job is very demanding, work more overtime than straight time most weeks and travel out of town alot. the pay is better than awesome as is the benefits, just home time and riding time
the company that i work for is the only one of it's kind in the state of Virginia with only two other divisions, one in Hammond Indiana, and the other in Tawneytown Maryland all owned by two brothers that still get out and work right beside you in some of the worst conditions possible.
i actually operate and excavator and bulldozer on the derailments so life for me is a little easier than the guy's on the ground hookin chains and cables to the train cars. link below to some vids and pics.http://www.cranemasters.com

distribution baby!!! lol im in ibew local 301 out of nash, tx...ive never been much on the transmission side worked a couple 100 footers in a elevator bucket but that has been my extent of transmission. everytime the superintendent asks me something about transmission i tell him it only goes forward or reverse and if it aint working take it to the shop lmao!!! i like the distribution side just the gloves and sleeves cradle to cradle sucks ass. ive also been on the contractor side of it my whole career but i have an interview with a local co-op in my town in the morning. im also not for being 300ft on a tower or structure that part just aint my cup of tea

Like I said it aint for everybody but line work takes skill no matter what area u r in. I dnt know if u r familiar but TVA is actually a goverment organization. We supply power to seven southern states we have 142 journeyman lineman. Great benefits. They have been good to me I hope to retire here. I stay on the rode alot but its worth it just tough to get used too with my wife and 2 small boys but it works out.

I stay on the rode alot but its worth it just tough to get used too with my wife and 2 small boys but it works out.

aint that the truth ive been on the road for close to 10 years now. hopefully this local job pans out im trying to get home to my 2 young boys this suitcase living sucks now. its only a 10 minute drive from my house but its only $27 an hour but it will do if i get to be home every night.

u ever do any hot sticking? every transmission guy i run into always says i can tie your shoelace with a stick lol

6t3bbb.jpg
a day gettin high lol

Work at an Audi dealership Mon-Fri, do Kettle Corn on the weekends and after work on the weekdays.
porsche002.jpg

cellphone003.jpg

nothing like putting gas in a v10 r8 at 8am in the morning

looks like fun but no way in hell i wanna try it lol. screw climbing all them towers i would just rather ride the helicopter up there and try some bonding on and off that looked really cool, wouldnt mind takinga ride in one of them buggies up and down the line

I'm a machine operator at a local cabinet factory.I mill the frames to spec before theyre painted and assembled.pretty gravy job.I have two lackies that do whatever biotch work I don't want to.I have a degree in automotive and spent 4 years in the army as a 13 bravo and with the air borne brigade.

aw yea do a lot of hot stick work after a while u get pretty good with it becomes like an extended arm but puttin on the 4/0 grounds suck lol

we're gonna be using sevral runs of 4/0 power and ground in the bass racer we're building. some real thick stuff

weekend is torwards the family farm doing whatever needs to be done. thts until i become an auto mech though

Last edited: