What is your occupation?

My title is Equipment Technician. I repair and perform preventative Maintenance on medical devices , mostly Dialysis machines, I also run/Fix quite a few water treatment facilties that are used to supply the pure water for dialysis, So if your Kidney's fail, I can refer ya too the best Medical Directors in Pittsburgh. I can also fix just about anything. I have a welding degree, Certified in 3G & 6G all positions flux and arc. Haven't done too much aluminum, but have all the equipment to do anything.-Bob

i do car audio im a mecp advanced installer will be master by next year i also hold a degree in industrial instrumentation technology. goin back to become an electrician, i work at my uncles body shop where im currently learning how to paint cars. i got my fingers crossed that i get this job at best buy so i can have a steady pay check to get a cnc router and some other big tools.

I'm a full time student, and a full till temp(biotch) at the local hershey factory. Works ok pretty boring about 95% of the time, and the pay sux. I still have no idea where I want to go, I'm in school in a entry level IT program, thinking about switching over to telecom. My biggest interest was heavy equipment operation, but after not getting into the operators union I really have no way to get into that field. I also have interests in diesel mechanics, and going into pipefiters/boilermakrs trying to get to be a welder, or going into IBEW and being a lineman.

i'm just a kid, no job, haha, soon tho, i do odd jobs for money when i need it, i'm lookin for a solid job but now its all " u have to be 18!"

ex army. now i remodle kitchens and baths in highend homes. this is the only one on my computer. the only work i have ever found, that i really enjoy doing besides buildin blasters

6tme4g.jpg

As a pizza driver, there were nights I came with $100+ in my pocket + my $7.30/hr.
Other nights I could come home with $20. Its all about how people tipped. Tips are better in the winter and it really helps to look cold in the winter. I didn't wear a jacket and told the customer it's because Pizza Hut required us to wear a certain color jacket and I didn't own any that color

As a pizza driver, there were nights I came with $100+ in my pocket + my $7.30/hr.
Other nights I could come home with $20. Its all about how people tipped. Tips are better in the winter and it really helps to look cold in the winter. I didn't wear a jacket and told the customer it's because Pizza Hut required us to wear a certain color jacket and I didn't own any that color

nice pitty play kungfu!

Went to vocational school for Agricultural Diesel Mechanics and Welding Fabrication and now I'm a Vehicular and Equipment Maintenance Mechanic at some shop over yonder doing this stuff for 7 years. I've been mostly working on heavy diesels such as Cummins NHC-250 engine and International junkers. My off time I find myself trying to get this Yamaha running and pouring money into my Range Rover.

I'm a former MIG welder. I welded parts for Komatsu, Kubota, Yan Mar, and a few small parts for John Deere. When the recession hit I got laid off from that and now I drive a concrete mixer.

i run a concrete block machine, i make block for house foundations, its loud, dusty, greasy and old....the machine i drive to move "racks" aorund is a 1942 erickson lift....with an an old 43 jeep engine in it...mabe ill get pics tomorow

NYS Corrections Officer...not very glorious spending your days with 1000 convicted felons, but for 60k a year working only 125 days total I guess I'll deal with it.

I am a transmission lineman for Tennessee Valley Authority. I am in IBEW Local 852. I Build and maintain 161kv and 500kv transmission lines. I dont climb for a living its how I get to work! And life sure looks different 300ft in the air. Seriously I love it! It aint for everybody but its a rush that never gets old to me. And the $ aint bad either.

Hey 3wheelerrider u distribution or transmission?

distribution baby!!! lol im in ibew local 301 out of nash, tx...ive never been much on the transmission side worked a couple 100 footers in a elevator bucket but that has been my extent of transmission. everytime the superintendent asks me something about transmission i tell him it only goes forward or reverse and if it aint working take it to the shop lmao!!! i like the distribution side just the gloves and sleeves cradle to cradle sucks ass. ive also been on the contractor side of it my whole career but i have an interview with a local co-op in my town in the morning. im also not for being 300ft on a tower or structure that part just aint my cup of tea.