What is the best sprocket combination >?

that is correct, apparently one of my used blasters had a 39 on it,
and prolly the only one i actually counted the teeth ???
and i prolly got further confused by ebay listing 14/40 as "more speed" chainsets, and possibly a few 13/40 sets listed as "more power" ???
making me believe the 40 was a step bigger ???

so that being the case, why the need for 2 full extra links that slick and i have both experienced when going to a 1 tooth extra front sprocket ???

wow really?? i love the 15 tooth front and it still pulls the wheels up even when i dont want it to haha :eek: :eek:. i do have above average power though, with a stockish engine do what awk said I:I[/QUOTE

is that not the direct result of more torque from a + crank ???
(serious question about your old +3 setup)
which i do not run....yet !!!!

im sure it dont hurt lol, i was just tossing it out there, i do love the slightly longer gears with the 15 tooth and i didnt even really notice a low end power loss. it was noticeable how i was able to hold the gas for a little longer before i had to shift

What size rear tires do you have?
That member hasn't been on since 2012. Look at the year of the post before asking questions on threads you find. If you click on their icon you can see their details and at the bottom it shows the last time that member was on. Can be handy when trying to ask a member a question.