What does everyone do for a job

I'm a aluminum mold maker. i fabricate aluminum and steel into rotory molds for the plastics industry. for companys like john deere,polaris,harley,disney world, military etc. basically auto body,welding all types,fabrication,engineering all in one.

its pretty much in the middle of nowhere in the most boring town on the planet but i like the school a lot

obviously never been to Morgantown West Virginia home of the Mountaineers I:I=))

not crack dealer!! crack ho!!! get it right!!! i dont want to make money!!!! just wanna ho for more rock to smoke =))=))=))

obviously never been to Morgantown West Virginia home of the Mountaineers I:I=))

Been to both places. They have a nice Federal Prison in Morgantown right? Lima is a pretty sh*tty place too though, I live in a pretty sh*tty area too, but the more I mess with ATVs the more I see that lots of quad parts manufactures are in Ohio now. It's pretty cool. It's sh*tty everywhere in different ways. I just make the best of it. Oh yeah, I sell and install mobile electronics. I also do motor swaps, and custom work to cars in my spare time.

i work part time @ a garage, hubertus services that does towing ect... every day after school from 4-6 then sat 8-noon only make about $100/ wk but it helps me out with my projects lol

i work part time @ a garage, hubertus services that does towing ect... every day after school from 4-6 then sat 8-noon only make about $100/ wk but it helps me out with my projects lol

its a start, and ur not gonna find much more right now!

SSG with Guard Bureau Marksmanship Training Center. Competitions gunsmith and shoot on the All Guard pistol team, and International Combat Rifle team. I'm also a LEO in Blytheville AR and I own a gunsmith shop here (mainly high-end national match 1911's and rifles, and HK style rifles, some custom barreling.)

I'm a Hydrogeologist....I tell people which way water is flowing through rocks and unconsolidated sediment, how much water you can take out and how much water you can put into the ground, etc. Pretty much I just mess around on the internet and then go watch people drill holes in the ground, do some magic, and write reports about sh*t no one cares about other than the final conclusions.

Actually, I'll be watching people drilling holes in the ground and install wells in them on thursday and friday right near cirame1's house!!

yeah the keyword is mountain, here is a flat feild for miles and miles, if i go 2 miles in any direction i hit corn feilds. Its so boring

ya ya i no what yer sayin oer here is bout same only place you find hills is where theres a ditch,river,creek, or someone put a pond in and put the dirt in the feild, it's pretty.......................................... BORRIN!!!