What does everyone do for a job

USMC Staff Sergeant. I fix AV-8B, CH-53E, UH-1, AH-1, and CH-46 avionics systems.

basically the same thing that navy guy above me does without the villiage people uniforms.

plus im currently deployed to the middle east in support of the war on terror.

I sit at a desk and read forums all night long.... Occsasionally I make electricity too, but only when Im not reading forums... I hate when I get interrupted reading my forums ! !

I'm a tig welder. I work at a street rod shop making parts for old cars. Anything from motor mounts to bolt on ifs kits, occationally I'll make some things for myself

i do excavation lawn maintence scrap metal and just about anything else to make money

maintenance worker in an apartment complex, sh*tty work i deal with old people and crazy people complaining about everything ahah

job

i just graduate. but i'm an electricial apprentice...i'm not sure if i spelled that right hahaha

Mech E, well more of a production engineer/ machinist. I take what looks right on paper and make it work in real world applications. Pretty much we built production machines, and I make them work.